If you’re ready to apply, you’ll need to complete and submit all of the application forms below. Applications consists of student and family information, writing samples, and two letters of recommendation.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, APRIL 20TH, AT 5PM.
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU APPLY:
- You can save your progress and come back to the application later by clicking the “Save and Resume Later” button at the bottom of any page.
- You will be asked to provide an email address and will be sent a link to access your saved application.
- This is the ONLY way to save your progress; if you start filling out the application and leave without saving, you will have to start over.
- We highly recommend that you type your responses to the Short Answer and Essay questions in Microsoft Word, then copy and paste into the application. A copy of these questions in Microsoft Word is available below.
- For the parent/guardian form and letters of recommendation – please copy the links below and send each form to the adult who needs to fill it out as soon as possible.
- The Academic Reference should be completed by an adult who knows you well in a school setting, such as a teacher, counselor, or tutor.
- The Character & Leadership Reference should be completed by an adult who knows you well outside of the classroom, such as an athletic coach, club sponsor, church leader, or friend’s parent.
To download a copy of the Short Answer and Essay Questions in Microsoft Word, please click HERE and select File >> Download as… >> Microsoft Word (.docx)
Please note: this document is intended for drafting and saving your responses to the Short Answer and Essay questions. You will then need to copy and paste your responses into the Student Application
If you’re ready to sign up for a volunteering experience unlike any other, fill out the application HERE.
Once you have completed your application and background check, you’ll sign up for one of our info sessions on April 23 or May 7th (at session) or June 2nd or July (date tbd) (our Poppin’ Bottles with Role Models event at Snooze Ballpark). We’ll then follow up with qualified candidates for an interview and you must complete training on either August 25th, 26th, or 27th, 2018. If you’re accepted as a Mentor, we will pair you with your Mentees prior to our Orientation on September 24th, 2018!
For any questions, please email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!